Mutoowo Foundation is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) founded by former street children and orphans who received support and realized the need to support these neglected geniuses with a mission to protect and empower vulnerable children with skills, love, homes and hope for a brighter future through strengthening their status in society hence providing them with physical, psychological, cultural, education, and spiritual care so as to mentor them into responsible adults.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- providing financial assistance to the orphans and poor students to pursue their education
- Providing help to Bulwadis (nursery school) situated in slum and poor localities
- Set up old homes and to look after and assist persons who are unable to look after themselves due to poverty, diseases and other affirmatives
- Set up hospitals, clinics etc for providing medical facilities to the needy and poor
- Management and support of orphanages, schools or other educational institutions for children
- To rescue more and more under privileged children their physical and spiritual poverty